Gardener - Wigan
GARDEN MAINTENANCE is the staple of what my business is all about. I've been a gardener in Wigan (not to mention a gardener in Golborne; a gardener in Ashton-in-Makerfield; a gardener in Lowton...) for over 8 years now. If you would like me to look after your garden, here are details of what generally gets done at the rate of £27 to £60 per hour.
As a general rule of thumb, I will come and assess your garden, leave you with a quote and my Terms of Service, then it's up to you.
But for general garden maintenance, here is a list of what I do:
- Grass cutting, trimming.
- weeding - of course! But a surprising number of 'gardeners' I see out and about never seem to have knees as dirty as mine!
- Hoeing the borders over.
- Pruning and shaping of small shrubs.
- Bulb, shrub or small tree planting.
- I will spray paving weeds with glyphosate for FREE
- I will water the lawn with 'lawn weed killer' for FREE
Some jobs require more expensive tools, time or are simply just more intensive. Things like hedging, digging a lawn edge, or pruning a large shrub (needing ladders) can be charged at a different rate depending on the size of the task - but I'll discuss this with you before undertaking any work.
For the most part, pretty much EVERYTHING listed above is included in the price for fortnightly maintenance.
Gardener Wigan, gardener Golborne, gardener Warrington, gardener St.Helens, gardener Lowton, gardener Ashton-in-Makerfield