'Head-gardener': Geoff Ashton
Mobile: 07828 092 816
Gardener Ashton-in-Makerfield and surrounding areas.
What I do:
I mostly carry out garden maintenance (among other things- see Ash Tutors out more).
I find most people are looking for the following in a gardener:
- reliability, honesty, trustworthiness
- good knowledge of plants and weeds!
- someone who'll prune shrubs, weed borders, cut the grass and edge the lawn
- someone who can apply lawn feeds at the right time
- free spraying of paving/stones weeds
- free spraying of lawn weeds
Of course, there are those who want to dig a little deeper (no pun intended!) and make use of my extensive horticultural knowledge, but they are few in number.
As a rule of thumb, regular maintenance is from £27 to £60 per hour (depending on size and nature of work involved), and I also carry out budget grass cuts and edging from £17 to £25 for very small patches of lawn.
I've added a few photos of the 50 plus gardens I currently maintain.
I look forward to meeting you...
N.B. Due to my current workload of regular, maintenance clients, I am only able to look at jobs which are within 6 miles of WN4 8XR.
Gardener Wigan, gardener Golborne, gardener Warrington, gardener St.Helens, gardener Lowton, gardener Ashton-in-Makerfield, gardener Culcheth